Vietnam jacket real or fake?

lytec

This is for sale through a dealer here who sometimes has been known to have fakes. also has some good stuff to. Im not really up on Vietnam jackets but looks like a lot of patches to me. Anyone give me an idea if real or put together

shirt.jpg

CNY Militaria

The array of patches does not belong there. 

KurtA

Depending on the price, I might buy it to get that Navy riverine beret flash in the lower left (assuming it’s original- can’t tell)

saxecoburg

it was probably put together as a reunion or parade by a veteran post war. Definitely wouldn't have had those patches while in service. 

vintageproductions

It is totally made up, not for a reunion as there are Army, Nay & Marine Corps patches on this shirt.

As has already been said the only great piece on here is the Naval Advisory Group beret flash and it is worth $125-150.00

lytec

really appreciate all the help gang

lytec

its funny to because he says "The jacket, along with all of our other items comes with a 100% full money back, lifetime guarantee of authenticity.:

he has a shop here and been in the game for many years

On 5/5/2021 at 1:32 PM, vintageproductions said:

It is totally made up, not for a reunion as there are Army, Nay & Marine Corps patches on this shirt.

I disagree, I've seen all manner of patches put together on reunion shirts. Different branches, different time periods, etc