New List It Yourself Militaria Auction In Partnership with USMF & WMF

vintageproductions

vintageproductions

Are you tired of Ebay and all it's rules about what you can sell and what you can't?

Great NEW list it yourself online auction site launched today! In partnership with the U.S. Military Forum and Worldwide Military Forum this is an auction site run by collectors for collectors. Low listing fees, which are FREE until June 1st, after June 1st:

$0.10 posting fee

$0.05 Buy It Now & Classified fees

$5.00 Maximum reserve auction fee

All sales are a flat 5% final value fee!

You can post items from all wars and Countries with limited restrictions! US medals (Purple Hearts), Third Reich, signed Japanese flags, etc… Sorry but no Firearms or live ammo.

You can choose your payment options, your sale terms, feedback for BOTH buyer and seller, easy to use, mobile app will be available soon too!

Administrators take very seriously the fraudulent sale of reproductions as originals. They will make every attempt to ensure that items are being sold as described!

Here is the link:

www.historicalauctionblock.com

181372123_10158934569831488_8891530581918442205_n.jpg

themick

Very nice to see this.  I really hope it takes off.  I would sell items on it if it gets a substantial following.

Steve

Tolzer

Who remits State Sales Tax? AUCTION BLOCK or the SELLER?

Tolzer

Never mind, I found the info:

It is the sole responsibility of the seller to collect and remit sales tax.

3 Steps to Sales Tax Compliance

1) Register for a sales tax permit. Before you do anything else, get compliant by registering for a sales tax permit in your nexus state.

2) Collect sales tax. Next, set up and start collecting sales tax online for all your online sales.

3) Report and file sales tax.

vintageproductions

Thanks.

We are trying to create a more positive experience for militaria collectors.

Tolzer

Thanks much for setting up the Auction site. A very welcome application for the Military Collectors out there. We have needed this for a long time. I played around the site yesterday and found a few issues. If someone has the time, we can set up a ZOOM call and I can show you what I am talking about.

Cobra 6 Actual

Quick question: Are there any plans at this point to use PayPal as a payment option?

tdogchristy90
3 minutes ago, Cobra 6 Actual said:

Quick question: Are there any plans at this point to use PayPal as a payment option?

The seller chooses the payment option. I just clicked on one and it says Paypal.

I’m think of this kind of like the forum, just in auction form. You the seller set the details just like we do here. Make the description, add photos, post how you’d like to get paid etc. So think the forum sale section, just in auction form.

(mods, if I’m wrong about anything feel free to correct) 

Cobra 6 Actual

OK, thanks for that. I was curious because you had to provide actual credit card information to register. 

tdogchristy90
3 minutes ago, Cobra 6 Actual said:

OK, thanks for that. I was curious because you had to provide actual credit card information to register. 

I just read through the terms and conditions. Looks like the card is to pay the auction feels and verify the sellers.

vintageproductions

The mobile app was approved by Apple yesterday and is now available.

vintageproductions

Get the HAB app.jpg

Crymetimes123

Any plans on adding tools to import ebay listings? I know shoplifty has an app that offers something like that. 

vintageproductions

I believe we figured out yesterday how to import the EBay stores over the the auction

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.