lapel sized homefront related wings

Matt-M

Not sure what they each signify, except that maybe the Cal-Aero is for Cal-Aero field in Chino, but not the logo I'm familiar with. The one on top may be a flight school and the lower left is a great design. Looks like and engineering T square superimposed over a glass beaker, so was thinking aero technical institute. Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

2021-04-30 19.08.48.jpg

donaldnol
8 hours ago, Matt-M said:

Not sure what they each signify, except that maybe the Cal-Aero is for Cal-Aero field in Chino, but not the logo I'm familiar with. The one on top may be a flight school and the lower left is a great design. Looks like and engineering T square superimposed over a glass beaker, so was thinking aero technical institute. Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

2021-04-30 19.08.48.jpg

has something to do with aeronautical the the one that has a star and tree planes CAL-AERO is very rare vintage all tree has something to do with pilot instructors

donaldnol
22 minutes ago, donaldnol said:

has something to do with aeronautical the the one that has a star and tree planes CAL-AERO is very rare vintage all tree has something to do with pilot instructors

the one with the letters W C  F S thats a fight school lapel pin, so i'm sure they are all flight school pins

donaldnol
4 hours ago, donaldnol said:

i mean three

Thanks, Tod. Most appreciative for the info. I will look into it.

Cheers!

Matt