Wanna see a virtually unissued early M1

Texengland

1 hour ago, doyler said:

Found this one back in Feb 2020. Never worn and as new. Not a fix bail but I'll take it.

image.png.c732d6382ff4ebecf1c6012bb794d777.png

image.png.b1a3cd7919aaa348cc88bda1a4493157.png

very nice mint helmet set 

16 hours ago, doyler said:

Found this one back in Feb 2020. Never worn and as new. Not a fix bail but I'll take it.

I can't tell from the pictures, but is that a Schlueter or McCord? Also who is the liner manufacturer on that one?

Reason I ask is because I've got a very late Schlueter with Capac liner that I bought a year or two ago and in very similar condition, though with more storage wear unfortunately. I've seen a few others so I'm wondering if a NOS crate of these helmets was found not that long ago.post-169952-0-47747300-1571799894.jpg

6 hours ago, Nickman983 said:

I can't tell from the pictures, but is that a Schlueter or McCord? Also who is the liner manufacturer on that one?

Reason I ask is because I've got a very late Schlueter with Capac liner that I bought a year or two ago and in very similar condition, though with more storage wear unfortunately. I've seen a few others so I'm wondering if a NOS crate of these helmets was found not that long ago.post-169952-0-47747300-1571799894.jpg

I think I read indeed there were crates found + the Capac liners Nick. Forget if a collector told me that or some post I read on here  a ways back. I think someone told me actually. Think the lots were in the 350s/340s if memory serves me. 

(the one I pictured was unissued Front Seam Schlueter but from Surplus. No liner w that one.)

***Also wanna say the 1200s ring a bell too

• 3 weeks later...