Question on researching the history of a B-25C

cutiger83

I am currently researching the timeline of the life of B-25C 41-13285.  I am not sure how to research airplane history.   I have one official document that states 

Date received:10-13-42. Cost $116,346.00

Below this I see what looks like the date of 10-18-42 but it is hard to read so it could also be 10-13. It also says N.American Kansas. It was built in Inglewood so was it flown to Kansas on the 18th? It was there for some modifications. 

It was transferred to Columbia, S.C. on 12-2-42. This is what the document states.  What does "Bud." mean? One date has 12-2 the next is 12-4. 

Columbia.  12-2-42N.Amer.Bud.12-4-42. 

I believe this states the plane was temporarily at Morrison Field for a month in '43. ST-43-16907. Is there a way to find out why the plane was at Morrison Field? 

Morrison Field. 2-4-43. Carribean Wing *Acc't transfer from N Amer.Am.Inc. Inglewood, Calif to Columbia, S.C. on OS&D Voucher 43-16907 dated 12-4-42.

Looks like it was back in Columbia in March. I see this date: Columbia 3-23-43

At some point, she was transferred from the Columbia Army Air Base to the Greenville Army Air Base before she crashed on 6-6-44. Is there a way to find out exactly when she was transferred? 

Thank you in advance for any help, Kat

One other thing you can do is have her card pulled. Off the top of my head I do not recall who holds those cards...I'll PM you some contact info to send your questions too.

9 hours ago, P-59A said:

One other thing you can do is have her card pulled. Off the top of my head I do not recall who holds those cards...I'll PM you some contact info to send your questions too.

Thanks so much! I was wondering about something exactly like this with the card. I have already seen some of these websites you referenced. The B-25 History one is great!was

thanks again! Your help is very much appreciated!....Kat