NY MILITARIA COLLECTORS SOCIETY - SHOW 8/29/21

Insigina Hunter

Insigina Hunter

Hope to bring a lot of us together for Rochesters 1st Militaria collectable show! Please feel free to reach out if you are interested in a table or becoming a VIP for early entry .

P.s. some of you may know my other hobby is saltwater / coral reef tanks. I host the LARGEST upstate NY aquatic expo and really enjoy bringing the community together. Hoping to be able to do the same for this other passion of mine / ours as well!

Link to facebook event:

https://fb.me/e/1hr82McxM

Link to facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/NyMilitariaCollectorsSociety/

Screenshot_20210419-085959_Facebook.jpg

• 1 month later...
tarheelyankee

Looking forward to this show. This is a good sign that we are getting back to normal. Hope our Syracuse Gun Show is a go in September and our Mattydale military show in early November. I honestly can’t see why not. 
Hoping to see many old collector friends. 

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
mortaydc60

Very happy to hear about this show. Will be back in Rochester for the summer to visit family. Hope to set up for show since I brought some items from Florida in event I would attend ASMIC and MAX. Small correct, there was a collector group in the 1970-80’s period and members who lived blocks away from show site. Thanks for resurrecting the group and will do whatever I can to help.

Mort

• 1 month later...

Show will be soon and wanted any patch collectors to know that I have a suitcase full of great patches. Will have more and of higher quality than most dealers anywhere. Selling my collection which was known to be OK  or pretty darn good my most. August 29Rochester NY