My small but still growing gas mask collection

PMAN12094

2 hours ago, dhcoleterracina said:

Very cool and the variety must be great with the older stuff. 

I’m going to hopefully get another m24 and maybe an m17a2 and a standard m17 chemical corps carrier. 

2 hours ago, dhcoleterracina said:

Very cool and the variety must be great with the older stuff. 

I have been having some trouble getting older stuff at good prices due to people wanting insane prices for stuff that used to go for a fraction of the price but I’ll take what I can get.

35 minutes ago, 12thengr said:

I'd be very happy to supply your M17A1 or A2 needs. Just send me a PM. :)

IMG_20210116_135330.jpg

IMG_20210116_135534.jpg

IMG_20201215_112827.jpg

Thank you for the offer I’ll think on it. I’m probably going to start getting back into buying more uniforms after I get those 2 gas masks. 

I always turn into an accessory whore with these things too, have to find all the little pieces to them.  Ive done well on my M-24s, have all the basic issue items, then also have the winterization kits and also the M-8 Oxygen Supply Adapter kits. 

5 hours ago, mohawkALSE said:

I always turn into an accessory whore with these things too, have to find all the little pieces to them.  Ive done well on my M-24s, have all the basic issue items, then also have the winterization kits and also the M-8 Oxygen Supply Adapter kits. 

I've started to try and find all the accessory's for my m40 but there always expensive for me and well I like to be cheap so that doesnt help.