Help Identifying this M55 flak?

eli360619

I got this flak a while back and it seems like it has many weird factors to it. It has the exposed buttons like 3rd patterns but the buttons are completely smooth unlike the buttons on 2nd and 3rd patterns. also the pocket shape is different from both. Like 2nd pat it only has one shoulder cord and a loop at the neck. Also I think I counted 7 different types of fabric used in the construction. the color is completely brown except the zipper cord and web belt integrated area. In the zipper there's a miss match of aluminum and brass parts plated to look like aluminum. There's also no date, lot number, or contract number. The label has a lot of print errors as well. Any help figuring out what this is and when it was produced it would be greatly appreciated.

152284083_image0(3).jpg.b8fbebf236e172a61306b596cd797128.jpg1559080370_image0(2).jpg.67d657d118fe245a94622c8210c3b692.jpgTNM_3506.jpg.3c4ce8825d80bae8b5158afe9eadb267.jpgTNM_3505.jpg.72144576e256968f5dbb6e30380f9930.jpg

Cap Camouflage Pattern I

All signs point towards these being damaged vests rebuilt in Okinawa. Several different companies were contracted, and they were responsible for supplying the materials, which could leave some room for variations. This one doesnt have the typical features of a Okinawan refurb (cord on both shoulders, exposed button pockets with square flaps, cord going through eyelets for the neck hanger, vest closed on the bottom) but the tag is the same, and I have seen a few other surviving examples like this one.

21 hours ago, Cap Camouflage Pattern I said:

All signs point towards these being damaged vests rebuilt in Okinawa. Several different companies were contracted, and they were responsible for supplying the materials, which could leave some room for variations. This one doesnt have the typical features of a Okinawan refurb (cord on both shoulders, exposed button pockets with square flaps, cord going through eyelets for the neck hanger, vest closed on the bottom) but the tag is the same, and I have seen a few other surviving examples like this one.

oh wow, I've never seen one like that. that's interesting. thanks!