Rare 1st Signal Co patch

mortaydc60

I guess the lack of shows and fear of attending bring items out of the woodwork and find a place on Ebay. This is a good example that just ended at close to $250 and probably would of gotten more if in better condition. I have never seen it before  and reason it caught my eye and wanted to follow the auction. Wanted also to bring this to the attention of other collector. It is part of the 1st Inf Div and the WW2 credits are substantial. Listing has it as early 30's about but think it is wartime because of construction on back but as usual could be wrong and not the first time. Keep looking you never know.

Mort

s-l1600-58.jpg

s-l1600-57.jpg

BILL THE PATCH

I was watching it also, love the design. Thanks for the info mort

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

This is the second time I missed that same patch in 5 months. It originally sold for 40$ on Dec. 1st, I missed it because the auction ended while I was in a class for school and I had been kicking myself for it since. Unfortunately I didn't get it this time also but at least I was the 2nd highest bidder this time and didn't let it go as easy. I hope it went to a good home and am curious if anyone else here got it.

thumbnail_IMG_3878.png

Ray, you have a good eye and sorry you missed a great buying opportunity. Shows the great range in prices and valuations just with the timing and all the other factors that at time were in play.

Mort