E bayeur , lucky line 1945

crassou54

crassou54

Hi everybody .

Somebody know Ebayeur ; lucky line 1945 ,is there someone or as dealt with him for an purchase because , a lot of item interest me but , this seller have a lot of negative opinion , am afraid to never receive my purchase , i as a very nice canteen cover , almost new , dated 56.

Have nice day .

Richard 

DocCollector1441

I would highly advise you to stay away from him. The number of negative experiences with him far out number the number of positive buying experiences. Especially since you are international. 

That's the eBay seller account for "Man The Line", you can also order off their website.

huntssurplus

I've noticed that too. I recall I purchased something from him multiple years back. I had no issues, he responded to all of my messages in a timely manner, and I was overall satisfied with my purchase. I do not know what the negative feedbacks are from, and seeing it today makes me hesitant to make another purchase. I would advise you send him a couple messages, even if they are just simple questions about the item, and ask him about overseas shipping. If they respond in a timely manner and kindly then you can decide if you want to purchase. Good eBay sellers always respond quickly to messages, so it's a good place to test the waters with a seller in my experience. 

I will say that if you are looking for really accurate reproduction equipment or insignia, you would be better off buying from At The Front. Man the Line's items are, in my limited experience, cheaper Chinese repros. But you get what you pay for. 

TheCrustyBosun

He bid and won an item that I listed. He failed to pay and didn’t respond to my messages. I sent the invoice a second time and sent several reminders over the course of a week before I gave fair warning and finally opened a claim.  He eventually paid me and I sent him his item. I’m a very prompt ebay’er and I believe in communication. I can’t say the same for him. I don’t like chasing people down. 

crassou54

Hi .

Merci , mutch tank's for all members and your advice , i think let this saler , i purchase often on ebay U.S in 10 years ago , without problems , myself , i an serious and courteous ebayeur (benasnl 54) but , i would not have a "first " problem or negative opinion whith him.

Bye and see you later .

Richard 

• 1 month later...
eaglerunner88

It really does seem to be hit and miss, that being said I have bought a few items at separate times with no issues. The lack of communication and delayed shipping is probably due to disorganization on his part.

C. Roelens
On 4/7/2021 at 4:29 PM, DocCollector1441 said:

I would highly advise you to stay away from him. The number of negative experiences with him far out number the number of positive buying experiences. Especially since you are international. 

+1

• 2 months later...

I bought stuff from them. Great prices but absolutely no communication. I bought 5 things at once and sent numerous emails asking for combined shipping. Never any response and the guy canceled half the items after I asked about two weeks later. eBay viewed all this as non paying buyer. Got banned for a month. I was livid even after calling eBay for 2 hours with proof nothing they could do. 

cheap items price wise but no communication. 

I have bought stuff from his e-bay store, most of the time there are no issues, but as mentioned above, little to no communication. The online store this seller has was a problem for me, ordered a custom tunic, never showed up, nothing from the seller. Eventually got my money back, but a hassle. 

I had one dealing with them; these guys are clowns. Buy at your own risk and just understand it's a gamble, things may go well and they may go badly. If they go badly you will get ZERO cooperation from the seller, zero response, etc.    

Been a few years but bought an original mint Assault gasmask from them. No issues and it was as advertised. Admittedly I was skeptical. But understand the issues mentioned here are a common trait for the seller.

• 4 weeks later...
The Rooster

I bought a few repro items over the years from Lucky Line. I never had any problems.

Lucky line also has some genuine items.  I bought this from luckyline a couple days ago..

Its a quality item. Original and in great shape.

Had a few questions and he replied. No problems.

When you sell as much stuff on ebay as this guy has sold, you prob can expect some negatives.

2.jpg

The Rooster

As a follow up. .... I got this in. Shipping was quick.

Could be hit or miss? But I had a good experience.