CMP round 2 numbers released

phantomfixer

phantomfixer

Got an email with my lottery number....sadly it appears to be a rather high number, 31xxx

for those with experiance with round 1 or otherwise in the loop.....do I have a shot with drop outs or am I out of luck? 

phantomfixer

dig it Brian....hoping they release more this time ...or have a few hundred drop out...good luck!

phantomfixer

it is my understanding those left from round 1 where included in the reshuffle, and starting from zero...

good luck all...

I was #7761 in the first go-round.  I didn't think I was going to get one but they eventually contacted me.  It took a long time but they worked through the list and finally got to me.  Good luck!

The CMP forums usually have a thread that deals with what numbers are shipping and such. I'm sure that's the best place for info. As folks are contacted many update their status there. 

I got one during the first round. Good luck to ya'll!

• 3 months later...

Got mine today - number 23789.  I picked a rack grade, an early Ithaca frame, RR slide and wartime Colt barrel (go figure):

Ithaca (4).jpg

Ithaca (7).jpg

On 8/3/2021 at 6:27 PM, kfields said:

Got mine today - number 23789.  I picked a rack grade, an early Ithaca frame, RR slide and wartime Colt barrel (go figure):

Ithaca (4).jpg

Ithaca (7).jpg

Typical arsenal rebuild, that looks like it stayed in an arms room until the 80s.  What does the inside of that left grip panel look like?  Right one looks like a Keyes Fibre, but that left one is odd.

Thanks for the comments. The barrel is a wartime Colt barrel with the normal Colt markings. The grips are postwar replacements, at least I'm pretty sure on that.

IMG_20210803_152505595~2.jpg

IMG_20210803_152527668.jpg

IMG_20210803_151457268.jpg