WWII Superior Magnetic compass markings variations

artu44

Thanks Craig, now you have to chase the 44 dtd one. I found this one in England advertised as dtd 43, but of course I did know what it was. Too bad I paid an incredibly sum for it, about 73$ shipped, and I had the surprise this morning to find that lens support is broken and lens missing.

craig_pickrall

I can see the damage in your pic now that you mention it. That is a shame. I'm sure the seller didn't bother to mention that, did he? I suspect it is tought to find repair parts. The only thing I know to do is find another compass that is cheap and use it for parts.

I can see the damage in your pic now that you mention it. That is a shame. I'm sure the seller didn't bother to mention that, did he? I suspect it is tought to find repair parts. The only thing I know to do is find another compass that is cheap and use it for parts.

This is the only thing to do, maybe with a cheap post WWII. In those days UK ebay became a jungle. I returned an M3 bayonet scabbard repro seld as genuine and monday I'll return a fantasy Mills Orndorff belt with fake buckle. Few months ago brittons were more serious.