Colt M7

MrJitters

I know as a collector that most anything that has the Colt name on it commands a premium of sorts. However, in one's opinion here, is an Imperial M7 with the Colt logo on the blade worth $202.50? Also, this is without the crinkle finish M8A1 Scabbard. :o

I have wanted both the Imperial and Milpar Colt's for my collection, but apparently their value has escalated recently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=130283417563

Butch

yeah prices are crazy now...about 8 months ago..there were two colt M7s and Imperial and a Milpar...I misspelled bayonet and searched ebay for "M7 Bayonett" and they both came up thought I was going to get em for 40$ each..then I left for a day..came back and someone had the same Idea...

blows but I guess you can't win em all...He probably resold them and made 200$ profit....

I know as a collector that most anything that has the Colt name on it commands a premium of sorts. However, in one's opinion here, is an Imperial M7 with the Colt logo on the blade worth $202.50? Also, this is without the crinkle finish M8A1 Scabbard. :o

I have wanted both the Imperial and Milpar Colt's for my collection, but apparently their value has escalated recently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=130283417563

Butch

How can you tell it's an IMPERIAL bayonet with a COLT stamp?

There were FIVE different M-7 Bayos with COLT logo trademarks on blade: 1st marked "Colt's - 62082 ArmaLite Hartford Conn. U.S.A Patents Pending" has one piece molded GREEN plastic handle. 2nd blade marked: "COLT'S PT FA MFG. CO. HARTFORD CT USA" (1st & 2nd made in 1961 & 1962). 3rd: "Colt's 62316 HARTFORD CONN USA, & marked underside of crossguard "US M7 MILPAR". 4th: (made by Eickhorn) "Colt's 2316 HARTFORD CONN USA MADE IN W-GERMANY". 5th: (made by Imperial with underside of crossguard marked "US M7") "Colt's 62316 HARTFORD CONN. U.S.A."