Information and Photos needed for research project

mrgsmvm

Hello All;

I am helping out a fellow researcher and need photos and information related to the Medals and Awards of: The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company, Boston Massachusetts. All periods from inception to current. 

Thank you for any assistance you can give.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

AKA: Captain Midnight

my e-mail is listed in my forum profile

Hello Bill;

Thank you for responding. Would you be willing to send me photos of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company medals that you have? If so I would greatly appreciate the favor.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

Hi Matt;

Thanks for that site. Great photos but I'm unable to copy and save for my fellow researcher. Thanks again.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

4 hours ago, mrgsmvm said:

Hi Matt;

Thanks for that site. Great photos but I'm unable to copy and save for my fellow researcher. Thanks again.

Sincerely

John Gisetto Sr.

You're welcome.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to copy and save.  I just did below, unless there's another reason why you can't.  Anyway, best of luck to you.  -- Matt

a1.jpg

a1a.jpg

Hi Matt;

I didn't log in so maybe that's why! Guess I will try to sign into the site with a password, maybe that will make a difference. Thanks for that photo.

Sincerely

John

PS

Tried again before I sent this and was able to copy and save. Thanks again Matt.

You're welcome John.  Yes, I don't even have a subscription to WorthPoint and therefore don't ever login, yet I can still do a search for any item and still copy and save whatever pics I want to on that site.  I guess you must have a subscription.  At least you were able to copy and save now.  Take care...Matt