TMCA Militaria Show scheduled for April 2-3, 2021 is a GO!

cwnorma

I have no affiliation with the TMCA, but went to their show in November and thought it was quite good.  Everything below is from the TMCA website:

The Tennessee Military Collectors Association (TMCA) holds show events twice a year for the purpose of selling and trading, displaying and appraising military items.

The Marriott has made available extra room, so that everyone is able to social distance. As of today, all members and guest will be required to wear a face mask. This it a non-debatable requirement. It is also a policy of the Marriott Corporation. There also will be temperature checks daily. Sanitizer stations will be located throughout the hall. Attendees will be asked to maintain a six-foot distance from each other while in the Show. 

VERY IMPORTANT!! If you feel sick, please stay at home.

A FREE memento will be given to attendees 15 and under.

Come see a collection of some of the finest historical dealers in the world. Our show events feature over 300 tables of some of the finest collectible military pieces in history. From weapons, to uniforms, to books, pictures, medals and more. Everything historically related to excite the military historian in you.

Buy � Sell � Trade � Display � Appraisals 

Numerous displays of military artifacts from the United States, Japan, Germany, Great Britain and other countries. 

Check our event out at:

Franklin Marriott Cool Springs 

700 Cool Springs Blvd. 

Franklin, TN 37067

Franklin Marriott is offering a special discounted room rate of $114 plus tax (Single or Double) for TMCA members.This rate is available on a limited amount of rooms. Reservations must be received on or before March 4, 2021. 

Call Marriott at: 1-888-403-6772 and mention TMCA for this special club rate!

http://tmcaonline.org/2021 Spring Flyer.pdf

I will be making my first trip to the show. I'm only 4 hours away so I really should have made a show before now. See y'all Friday morning!

I had such a good time at the show Friday that I made the three hour drive again Saturday.  Sold some stuff, bought some stuff and traded some stuff.  Talked to old friends and made some new ones.  Great show once again!

I didn't make it until Saturday but it was a very good show--lots of high quality Militaria!  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything for my collection but it was still great to see old friends and browse.  Also, I will be leaving the region soon so this will probably be my last TMCA show.  I highly recommend it!  If you are nearby, catch their show in November.

I went on Friday and had an excellent show - most of my dealings were with Robert (Tarbridge) and I did very well adding some new Marine Corps and Navy Good Conduct Medals to my collection.

Bill

As usual, the TMCA did a great job.  The show was well attended, and there was a variety of stuff to peruse.  It was good to see our friends again!

34 minutes ago, TheCrustyBosun said:

What did they do for COVID precautions?  Just curious. Thanks. 

There was more space between tables, and wider aisles.  They utilized an additional room to help gain more space.

Masks were required, and hand sanitizer was available to use throughout the hall.

They also checked everyone's temperature with a touchless thermometer and stuck a sticker on your shirt to show that you were O.K. before they let you in.