Ohio Civil War Show May 1 & 2 2021.... Richland County Fairgrounds, Mansfield Ohio.....It's a Go.

100thOVI

Just received an e-mail announcement that the Ohio Civil War Show is a go at this time.  If you are a table holder you should have received this announcement with a detailed copy of the guidelines & changes.  

Basics are: indoors mask required, 6 foot distance (including the waiting lines to get in the buildings), handwashing, etc.  Restrooms will be cleaned on a regular basis and food vendors will be following current guidelines.  Some table adjustments have been made in order to meet restrictions.   The OCWS has a website & a Facebook site.  Check them out for details & updates. 

Will update as I receive more information.  Cheers.

Oh, that' super fun! Never been, but we grew up in Richland Co., and still shop over there. I am surprised at the 6 feet still, though, as they've announced that it is now lowered to 3 feet distance. But, maybe they are playing it safe. Hope the weather is nice! I'm hoping they bring back the Mansfield Fairground flea market. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is always a great show.  Civil War is, of course, the focus....but it is open to WW1/WW2 as well, and there are plenty of things to attract your attention.

Believe it or not, it is the largest Civil War show in the country....bigger than Gettysburg, Nashville, etc.

We will be set up, and looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Weather looks good for the weekend.  Sounds like a full house(s) of dealers.  This show really draws dealers from a cross section of the country.  Sure the show crew will have all the safety considerations in place.  Hope to see everyone there.  Travel safe/stay well.  Cheers.

I will be there with a great double patched 332nd Infantry WWI grouping.  Came out of the woodwork from a Prominent local Salem, Ohio home. Frank was one of 13 known Salem residents who served in the 332nd. He was a Wagoner in the Supply company. Collar brass are 332nd "S" (for Supply.) The great thing is it comes with his original "Hobnail" I believe model 1917 boots that you can never find. Boots were always worn until the fell apart after the Vets came home. Very few have survived. Dave