Quick ID on these WW2 Aircrew wings - HUGUENIN

easterneagle87

easterneagle87

I don't have a shot of the back yet, but these have a great feathering pattern on them. Which maker? 

Aircew wings.jpg

rathbonemuseum.com

I am sensing this is a theater made WWII wing from the front design. Based on a US manufactured wing but with much more detail and cuts. The back will tell a lot more.

easterneagle87

Received more information and pictures. It appears these maybe "shirt" size and not standard 3 inch wings. 

Aircrew wing 2.jpg

IMG_4628 (2).jpg

I can't really see the hallmark very well from the back of that wing but I really do think there is a striking resemblance to the wings from my site that I posted the link to above.  Here's the links directly to the front and back of the wing.  They're too large to include directly in this post.  

http://www.ww2wings.com/wings/usaaf/aircrew/images/presleyaafaircrew6frtlg.jpg 

http://www.ww2wings.com/wings/usaaf/aircrew/images/presleyaafaircrew6bcklg.jpg

rathbonemuseum.com

They look full-size to me. If like the ones Bob connected to above, made by a Swiss jeweler named HUGUENIN

easterneagle87

Great input, and if I get them I’ll post more info and actual photos.  BUT I believe them to be shirt size or 2 inch. Look at how small they are in the palm.

Unless the person holding that wing has extremely short fingers that looks like a 3" wing to me.  I get where in the palm it looks like it could be two inch but compare the wing to the length of their fingers.  I would lean toward it being full size.