A number of different wings for opinion and ID.

P-59A

5 minutes ago, 5thwingmarty said:

The 1st Pilot wing you posted is the gem as it is a Noble.  It could date from the 20's to the 40's.

😐 Ok, that surprised me. What can you tell me about it?

5thwingmarty

The full makers name is F.H. Noble & Co.  For a long time it was believed they all dated to the 20's or 30's but we have found they continued to make them into the 40's.  I recognized the pattern in the photo of the front, but it is clear in the photo of the rear it is a Noble.  Noble wings tend to have these heavy fittings (Hercules brand, also made and sold by Noble), the frosted rear finish, and the vertical Sterling mark.  The extra mark in front of the Sterling is the letter N in a circle, the Noble hallmark.  On ebay these typically sell for between $300 and $800.  Ron Burkey has one on his site with a somewhat oddly placed Sterling mark for ~ $1400.

Wings 10, 11, 12 and 13 are all genuine but imo post-WW2 based on obverse designs, markings and/or clutchposts. The Navigator would imo be late WW2-KW based on the reverse.

24 minutes ago, MikeK said:

Wings 10, 11, 12 and 13 are all genuine but imo post-WW2 based on obverse designs, markings and/or clutchposts. The Navigator would imo be late WW2-KW based on the reverse.

The Navigator wings have the same face, but one has no marks on the back. #10 has no silver wash to it at all and is not marked sterling. As far as the crew wings on 11 and 12 my understanding it they would be post war due to the senior and master rates. I agree post war with the exception of the sterling Navigator, late war sounds right.

rathbonemuseum.com
15 hours ago, P-59A said:

On wing 5 it has a slight bend to it. It that factory or was it bent?

It is called "vaulting". Done by manufacturer to give the wing a more prominent appearance when worn. 

3 hours ago, rathbonemuseum.com said:

It is called "vaulting". Done by manufacturer to give the wing a more prominent appearance when worn. 

Thanks Rath, Like I said I am the new guy on these things!!

rathbonemuseum.com
1 hour ago, P-59A said:

Thanks Rath, Like I said I am the new guy on these things!!

It's ok. That's why I explained it. No worries.