Chevrons for the Senior Enlisted Adisor to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (SEAC)

hardstripe

I recently found an article about the retirement of Army Command Sgt. Maj. John Wayne Troxell, senior enlisted advisor to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (SEAC). A chevron was created for this position, (see photo) The chevron features three stripes, three rockers, an eagle similar to a Colonel's rank insignia and four stars.

It appears these are produced in two sizes and three color patterns. The sizes would be 3 inches wide and 2 5/8 inches wide. Color patterns as follows:

Gold on Dark Blue ( for the ASU)

Gold on White (for the Dress Mess uniform)

Tan on Brown (for the new AGSU)

I would be interested in buying a pair of each.

I was wondering if any other collectors or dealers possibly have these chevrons for sale or have a source for them.

SEAC.jpg

On 3/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, Bob Hudson said:

Check ebay every so often: right now someone has the Air Force version for sale: https://www.ebay.com/itm/124567276788?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28

Those Air force chevrons are for the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force. I am looking for Army chevrons for the senior enlisted advisor to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (SEAC). Not the same chevron as the Sergeant major of the Army

The Institute Of Heraldry shows both Army and Air Force versions approved. The Army version also has a new enlisted collar disc. I don't know if there are separate approved versions for the Navy and Marine Corps elsewhere. 

https://tioh.army.mil/Catalog/HeraldryMulti.aspx?CategoryId=10902&grp=11&menu=Uniformed Services&from=recent

Senior Enlisted Advisor.Army.1.jpg

Senior Enlisted Advisor.Army.2.jpg

Senior Enlisted Advisor.Air Force.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...