Need Help Identifying this M1936 Belt

lesserstore

lesserstore

Last year I picked up this M1936 belt for $15 at an antique store. It's dark OD green with all brass hardware so I knew it was late war or post war. The  manufacturer's markings were nearly illegible and recently I figured out most of them. The markings that I have been able to read are:

BELT, PISTOL OR REVOLVER    MIL B 1107A  10 6 1950

M-1936 STOCK NO. 74-B-265

The manufacturer is what I am having trouble with it looks like Outterman, or possibly Cutterman or Gutterman, Handler(?) Inc. The problem is that I can't find a maker that even somewhat sounds like that and the only belts that I have seen that are dated October 6, 1950 are marked in a different way and made by Handy Pad Supply Co. So does anybody know who made it? Also the female button is marked Rau F Co. Prov. RI. if that helps

IMG_20210312_213955494~2.jpg

IMG_20210312_213758950~3.jpg

Recall a Fred Osterman as a manufacturer but see that name in USN leather flight jackets but maybe they contracted field gear as well?

• 10 months later...
On 3/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, lesserstore said:

The manufacturer's markings were nearly illegible and recently I figured out most of them. The markings I have been able to read are:

BELT, PISTOL OR REVOLVER    MIL B 1107A  10 6 1950

M-1936 STOCK NO. 74-B-265

The manufacturer is what I am having trouble with it looks like Outterman, or possibly Cutterman or Gutterman, Handler(?) Inc. The problem is that I can't find a maker that even somewhat sounds like that and the only belts that I have seen that are dated October 6, 1950 are marked in a different way and made by Handy Pad Supply Co. So does anybody know who made it? 

I have 2 of these belts in NOS condition. It appears to read "SUTTERMAN HANDLER INC. The "HANDLER INC" part is definitely readable. 

IMG_20210312_213758950~3.jpg