MAAM WWII Weekend 2021

TheCrustyBosun

TheCrustyBosun

Mid Atlantic Air Museum is scheduled to host their WWII Weekend show on June 4-6. I will hopefully be in attendance with the Airmen’s Preservation Society Capital Wing. 

dave peifer

we have done it every year since 1993 except last year,we are hopefull............setting up in the flea market...............dave

If you've never been to this show...definitely put it on the calendar. It's a great time for any age. The flea market is great for any collector. It's like collecting with entertainment!!....but pray it doesn't rain...that's a nightmare.

28 minutes ago, boxerdogi said:

If you've never been to this show...definitely put it on the calendar. It's a great time for any age. The flea market is great for any collector. It's like collecting with entertainment!!....but pray it doesn't rain...that's a nightmare.

I agree - I have gone at least 6 times and almost half it has rained - mud, heat - but a great time - great show  - attached are some of my fav pics from the show 

013.JPG

019.JPG

004.JPG

006 (2).JPG

007 (2).JPG

008 (2).JPG

012.JPG

016 (2).JPG

018 (2).JPG

029 (2).JPG

015 (2).JPG

• 3 weeks later...
TheCrustyBosun

Tickets can be purchased at maam.org 

Reenactor registration begins on April 2nd. Reenactors must be a member of a registered unit/organization. 

• 1 month later...
TheCrustyBosun

Event tickets are available. Visit maam.org for information. 

The registration window for reenactors ends at midnight on May 4th. 

• 5 weeks later...
TheCrustyBosun

The event is a “GO” and the weather outlook appears to be improving. I will be attending as part of the Airmen’s Preservation Society Capital Wing. We will be located between taxiways G and C along with the 454th Bomb Group.