Military Show April 17 & 18 2021, Gettysburg Pa.

100thOVI

New Gettysburg Show this April 17 & 18.  Same place and sponsor as Fall show: North South Trader.  All Eras, Variety of dealers.  Fall show was well spread out and safe.  Check with promoter for more information. 

Gettysburg show April 2021.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
TheCrustyBosun

I’m hoping that if they pull this one off, there might be hope for other events this year. 

10 hours ago, mdonzi said:

what is this show like many ww2 knifes and stuff

Can't help you.  1st time they've done a Spring show so hard to tell.  Hard to ignore the CW history influence of GBurg, but  there are many fine dealers of the WWII and other eras in the Pa/Md area.  At the fall show there is a decent mix but not the heavy flavor of WWII you might see at SOS.  You get a show, a well marked and historical battlefield with plenty of excellent shops to visit and shop in town. 

• 2 weeks later...
DoubleEnvelopment

Not really a show guy, but I try to catch the ones at Gettysburg once or twice a year due to close proximity. It's always a good time. I will be there on Saturday.

Based on a great turnout by dealers, collectors and public....I'm betting North South Trader will hold this spring show next year.  Congrats to the promoters and the staff on a great show.