Army Cuban Pacification Medal Number Look up HELP Needed

TheMariner

Hello all another issue looking up the numbering on this medal! Does anyone know who was awarded Army Cuban Pacification Medal 6825. It is plain number nothing else just 6825 

Thanks a ton in advance! Cheers 

collectsmedals

Your medal is beyond the range found in the Army Cuban Pacification Medal Issue Records compiled and edited by George H. Apgar. The last number in that record is 6339. That is the only resource I have but maybe someone else has better information.

Thanks for the info another member also reached out to me and stated the same thing so it seems this will just be a nice numbered but unattributed example! Cheers and thanks to both of you! 

The Apgar list is for "No." prefixed medals - not straight (unprefixed) numbered medals

The only unprefixed medals that rolls are available for is the Spanish War Service Medal, Mexican Service Medal, and Mexican Border Service Medal

Bill

2 hours ago, USMCR79 said:

The Apgar list is for "No." prefixed medals - not straight (unprefixed) numbered medals

The only unprefixed medals that rolls are available for is the Spanish War Service Medal, Mexican Service Medal, and Mexican Border Service Medal

Bill

Thanks for the info Bill I will be sure to write this down!