Sionics M14 SS-1 Suppressor

M14 SS-1

I am new to this forum, but have been collecting M14 rifles and accessories quite some time now. My latest acquisition is an original Sionics M14 SS-1 suppressor. Sionics later changed its name to Military Armament Corp.

I have been searching but without luck for an owners manual. Does anyone here know where this could be found? Or do you know of someone who owns one. Looking for all the information I can find on this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

That is a pretty rare item I have to imagine. I didn’t realize the M-14 ever had a suppressor. Really cool! Thanks for posting it. The case is really neat also! That had to affect the ballistics of the round. Our security guys had some M-14’s in their arms room in Afghanistan, but I don’t recall them ever being out when I went out. Best of luck finding a manual.

Thanks for posting it, I learned something new!

BKW

Brian,

Thank you. Yes, they are quite rare, and finding any info is difficult. I have reference books which do have a few diagrams, but nothing in dept. This suppressor is the only one I have seen come up for sale, another guy I know has one, but it is a later suppressor with the Military Armament Corp. name change stamped on it. The ones used in Vietnam were only stamped with the serial number.

• 1 month later...