FLOYDS MEDALS ORDER ISSUES

I ordered two groups from Floyds, having bought from them before with reasonable but slow communications. I paid for the two groups in two parts - the last payment January 15th. Total $800. I have contacted them now on at least four occasions via email and contact form with zero replies. I tried calling but the number i have is disconnected. I am in Australia so expect two to three week shipping however having paid $50 i would like to know that the items have been shipped. Whats going on with this seller? Doesnt seem to make any difference what i say in my emails - and i have been quite respectful. Pity i'm 'seemingly' not getting the same back.  Anyone know whats going on? 

Russ

jeffs1130

I've ordered with him before. He's a bit slow and does not update his tracking/shipped info on his website... Think it took about three weeks total to receive my item. No update were ever provided, it just came in the mail... Maybe he's just not an up-to-date person... 

It's unfortunate that he's not answering or responding to messages, he's a great seller with some really nice stuff.

-Jeff

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.