A tall order. ID this WW2 aircraft wreckage from a mangled mess

P-59A

Normally this would be easy peesy, but this is from Chino Air Field. After the war they scrapped many aircraft there. Several years ago they broke ground for some new  hangers across from the Planes of Fame and they exposed a dump and burn pit from WW2. I kid you not it was tons of metal they exposed. After everyone at the airfield picked through it I snuck in and pulled my own little keep sakes. This was one of them. I have no idea what it is from so I will go one or two pictures at a time. This is the over view top and bottom. That dark grey paint is either early WW2 Army or Navy. This looks to be the bottom of a wing.

20210211_084705.jpg

20210211_084719.jpg

On the inspection plate is this ink stamp. The only way I can see to ID this is to line up the rivet pattern to the underside of a wing in the area of the National Colors. I do not have photo's of the underside of a SBD. That grey could be a USN grey, but I am not sure. Also the two coats of zinc chromate may be a Navy thing. I can not recall seeing two different coats on USAAF aircraft crash sites I have been too. I have only been to one SBD crash site.

20210211_085008.jpg

This is a bottom wing section of a SBD. The section I have is in the yellow. The rivet lay out lines up and its the area the National color is located on the other side.

11180213005_90cb73a1c0_b.jpg

11180213005_90cb73a1c0_b (2)_LI.jpg