Painted M1 liner marking identification

Apache-8

Hello, I recently acquired an M1 that made its way into Spanish service at some point during its life time. the liner is from 1956 and was manufactured by Micarta I believe its an M1C (please correct me if this is wrong). The brim of the liner is hand painted bright red but appears to have been painted a sky blue before that it also has a hand painted number 47 in black. I know the US sold a bunch of helmets to spain would this be an American marking or a Spanish one, and does anyone know what these markings mean? Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Apache-8

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 4.48.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 4.27.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 4.48.56 PM.png

I found that one the other day and managed to get in contact with the person who posted the bit at the end. and this was what they had to say.

"Undoubtedly it is an m1 helmet used by the Spanish paratrooper brigade, not to be confused with the M65 helmet of Spanish manufacture that was not used in the unit, the helmet belonged to the logistics group due to the light blue color of the background and became the first company of rifles of the first battalion by the number written on the red that indicates its order number within the company, being low and taking into account that each company has about 150 men almost certainly is the first company.
The suspension is correctly modified to the style of the unit, it was made in this way by not having spare parts for the original suspension that these helmets had when they were received in the early 50s, finally for logistical reasons they were eliminated replacing the old ones by this solution a bit strange but that gave very good results enduring many years of hard use, there is still some helmet with the original suspensions type M1c in the museum of the unit" -(BRIPACII) 

thank you to everyone who posted for all your help. 🙂