unknown harness, any ideas?

P-59A

This one is a parachute harness with the risers attached by the Capewell fittings.  The wire loops would be folded down under the cover of the Capewell and would "spring" out when the cover was opened to use as a pull to release the risers.

It appears to be a standard parachute harness usable with several styles of back and seat chutes.  The risers look to be from a back style chute based on their length. 

RWW, I have WW2 USAAF chest and seat rigs and I have had Name era para chutes and early 60's pilots back pack chute for a century pilot. This color indicates this is Air Force.  I just do not see how the chute attaches to this rig and I have no idea who would use it. Maybe the lobster hooks with the padding are were a chest pack hooks up but then you do not need risers. It befuddles me.

Maybe some kind of harness that was used by the Forrest Service smoke jumpers? Or civilian aircraft back or seat pack rig?  Doesn't seem to be a standard military rig to me, the friction buckles a the hips there throw me off. Usual USAF harnesses have a really thick rectangular ring there usually.  Also lacks any survival kit V rings at the hips that harnesses usually have but not all do.   I would think with the V rings up at the chest is had a chest pack and maybe a snap on back bad for the rear of the harness.  Cant find anything exactly like it when searching around.  Must be 60s or later having those style Capewells and a dual setup as well vs 1.  What are the date codes on all of the hardware?  The snaps and v rings should usually have the ID and date like FC71 etc.  They seem very shinny for something possibly 50 plus years old.

Here are the buckles. The only time I have ever come across military gear that did not have stamps was that pilots back chute. It belonged to a civilian test pilot at Edwards.

20210207_131719.jpg

20210207_131745.jpg

20210207_131823.jpg

20210207_131840.jpg