WA state, Thorp Fruit and Antique Mall

Address: 220 Gladmar Rd, Thorp, WA 98946

I go there semi-regularly. They happen to always have something good. Last I was there there was an original WW1 helmet in a display case for ~$200 (my memory is garbage so I'm probably wrong on the price). I also managed to get a great deal on a pistol belt there. There's always a big wall of ammo cans for sale as well. Generally a good place to stop for things. Also managed to see a 101st Airborne long coat there last time I went (seemed to be at least post Vietnam).

You guys know of any other good places in the vicinity?

I remember I passed on a WWII map case years ago there for $25. :(  Nothing that I know of in Ellensburg ,the second hand store I used to check on closed a couple years ago. Last time I was in Spokane, (pre-covid) their were still a couple of Militaria, surplus shops and a few second hand stores as well.

Nice to see mention of the Thorp fruit stand.  I used to stop in sometimes when crisscrossing the state in college.  Back in '03 I found my first WWII M1 helmet and canteen belt there--$35 out the door.  Go Cougs!

Wait...  what?  I’m confused.  Did somebody post a topic telling people about a possible place to find militaria - AND provide an address?  (Gasp!)

How incredibly refreshing.

It may be a little bit of a drive from Thorp, but well worth it, is a shop called “The War Front”.  It is at 11925 124th Ave NE, in Kirkland.  Jam-packed with great items.  And, if you’re a Hendrix fan, his grave is just a short trip away.

5 hours ago, Blacksmith said:

It may be a little bit of a drive from Thorp, but well worth it, is a shop called “The War Front”.  It is at 11925 124th Ave NE, in Kirkland.  Jam-packed with great items.

That was actually one of the first ever places I went to when I started getting into militaria! Super helpful people, and they were nice enough to tell me about At The Front for future equipment.