Correct ribbon bars?

Ualman

Hi all!

Have been sort of collecting Militaria for quite some time, mainly US Army Airforce (WW2)

One time I was able to get a few service uniform jackets and pants. 

They came with ribbon bars.

My questions are: I want to be sure that the bars are original, so are they correct? And I’ve been able to find all the different medals except the one with the wide yellow part in the middle.

Thank you very much in advance!DA9C1270-F478-4FC2-BF23-A664A445E150.jpeg.d9a683b92d0c58347141d54d1796f840.jpeg

3C4AC1ED-C005-481C-A354-6A2177E49C1B.jpeg

45CF9B9B-6706-4232-ACB1-04B20F763B06.jpeg

First one appears that the blue and yellow is the Air Medal, the American Campaign one is backwards, or upside down same thing. Second rack is correct. The last one assuming the picture is upside down the first 2 are in wrong place switch them around, third one is ok. Also the EAME is again upside down or backwards same thing.

I would not switch any of the ribbons around. Assuming they are of WW2 vintage, it would not be uncommon for them to be out of place. I would like to see pictures of the rest of the uniforms to get more of an idea of them. The one in the first picture with the two wide yellow parts would be the air medal as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, huntssurplus said:

I would not switch any of the ribbons around. Assuming they are of WW2 vintage, it would not be uncommon for them to be out of place. I would like to see pictures of the rest of the uniforms to get more of an idea of them. The one in the first picture with the two wide yellow parts would be the air medal as well.

Thank you for your reply. Will take some photo’s of the uniforms later today.

What kind of hardware are on the ribbons (clutch back, pin back, etc). I think they all look good, and don’t see any issues. Again, just don’t switch around the ribbons as it was common for them to be worn I’d differing orders then the order of precedence at the time.

4 minutes ago, huntssurplus said:

What kind of hardware are on the ribbons (clutch back, pin back, etc). I think they all look good, and don’t see any issues. Again, just don’t switch around the ribbons as it was common for them to be worn I’d differing orders then the order of precedence at the time.

Thank you so much.

Will check their backs.