Pathfinder Patch ?

sfcollector

WOW 468abnarm - you're exactly right !!! Thank you for taking the time to reply and sharing your knowledge.

I'm constantly amazed at, and very thankful for, the Forum membership's knowledge, expertise, and willingness to share. I hope my 2021 donation will help with keeping it going.

This patch, dating to 1999, is for the cadre of the U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Intelligence Support Activity, Office of Military Support, Operations Squadron.

I received my December, 2020, issue of Chute and Dagger today (on January 29, due to the ongoing problems with the mail we've been experiencing), and right there on page 20 was this patch with an explanation of what it was (see below).

If you collect Airborne and/or Special Operations insignia - wings, DI's, patches, ovals, and/or flashes - Marines, Navy, Air Force, and/or Army - U.S. and/or foreign - a subscription to Chute and Dagger is well worth it. Not only does the journal include pictures of insignia with descriptions, but also includes book reviews, free classifieds, a fakes and reproductions section, articles on the history of elite units, and articles on today's elite military units.

PM me and I'll forward the subscription information if you're interested. Harry Pugh does a great job with it.

Thank you again 468abnarm.

image.png.f1d9a0343d4f8c4a64a3a834d2db97da.png

image.png.da9cff80d83ec39f3d1640666f87cc30.png

image.png.ad914baf15e099e2277ec068747ee2a7.png

• 4 months later...
sfcollector

An application form is below. Mr Pugh's email address is on one of the forms. Thank you for your interest.

C&D1.jpg

C&D2.jpg