Massachusetts Volunteer Militia Medal Reference

mrgsmvm

Attached is a very brief explanation of the Type A and B Series of standard authorized medals produced for the MVM for the years 1900 - 1915. This reference was copied from Volume II of one of the reference journals I have written. I am in the process of updating these journals so they are not yet available for sale. I will post in the Forum when they are available.

1-13-2021 mvm.pdf

Really interesting.  Have you considered submitting an article for the Journal of the Orders and Medals Society of America (JOMSA)?  Judging from your sample, they would love to have it.  PM me if you would like to pursue the possibility. 

- Dave

• 5 months later...

Hello Swabbie;

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner than this but I got way behind in doing/completing lots of things this past year. Once I wrap up my latest reference work, 85 pages+, I will get back to you.

John Gisetto Sr.

Well Dave, we here at the "Gisetto Villa" had lots of Life's Pot Holes this past year and some were wide and deep. Most of those Pot Holes have been filled in and smoothed out. Now to keep our fingers crossed.

John 

Sounds like you had a tough time of it.  Pot holes can become sink holes. 

Keeping fingers crossed also.

Dave