My Simple Special Forces Den of War

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New set of Beo Gams

Paul, this looks great! Nice plaque too, is one piece in construction? Looks fairly complex! Is there a story behind it too?

I'll send some pics of my White Star impression soon :)

Will

WWII USMC & USN - CAMOUFLAGE / CORPSMAN / PARAMARINE / MARINE RAIDER / DENIM / DECK JACKETS.

VIETNAM - CAMOUFLAGE / SF / 'IN-COUNTRY' ITEMS.

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

Paul, this looks great! Nice plaque too, is one piece in construction? Looks fairly complex! Is there a story behind it too?

I'll send some pics of my White Star impression soon :)

Will

Hey Will,

yea belonged to Col. Hayes, the smae guy who's ribbon bar I posted earlier. Its all one piece, sadley one part of painted area is chipping away, but the rest is in great shape

paul

Nice as allways Paul. I love the One-Zero walking out suit :w00t: .

I bet that you, Owen and "Brit" Paul had a great time, sure looks like it ;) :w00t: . I need too get a plane ticket over too visit you and your Special Forces and SOG Den. AND you Hawaii bar :w00t: .

Again nice display bro.

Regards,, Martin

- Vietnam CISO/SOG Knife Collector -

donation2009.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

I bet that you, Owen and "Brit" Paul had a great time, sure looks like it ;) :w00t: . I need too get a plane ticket over too visit you and your Special Forces and SOG Den. AND you Hawaii bar :w00t: .

Again nice display bro.

Regards,, Martin

Thanks martin!!!

means alot coming from you my friend!!!

more to come!!!

paul

Again nice display bro.

Regards,, Martin

we did have fun, back there last week with less (but one none the less) of hangover :w00t:

Paul Bishop

----------------

http://www.modernforces.com

MACV-SOG Living History Group

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

George Orwell

donation2013.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
NICE RPD!

Thanks!!

Thats a loaner!! same with the RPG-7 another loaner!! ned to get my own!

I may get a wild hair and move the couch outta there today, more room for figures!!! Ive got a sitting mannequinn coming soon, need more room!! lol

thanks

paul

Thanks!!

Thats a loaner!! same with the RPG-7 another loaner!! ned to get my own!

I may get a wild hair and move the couch outta there today, more room for figures!!! Ive got a sitting mannequinn coming soon, need more room!! lol

thanks

paul

Very nice. Looking forward to it.

I have a question about duct tapes. I was told that OD green duct tape didn't exist until late 70's-80's and guys used electrician tapes instead. Is that true?

ALWAYS ON A LOOK-OUT FOR OEF/OIF ITEMS.

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

Very nice. Looking forward to it.

I have a question about duct tapes. I was told that OD green duct tape didn't exist until late 70's-80's and guys used electrician tapes instead. Is that true?

No not true, there are lots of photos of SF and LRRP and Rangers wearing 3 different trpes of OD green and even bright green duct tape, who told you it didnt exist???

thanks

paul

Yea a couple are airsoft CAR-15's one is a Italian made blank fire and one is an actual live fire CAR-15 with colt scope :)
:blink:

Say what? You ment one of those Italian companies makes a blank fire CAR? Okay, I gotta know who makes that and where I can get one!

Lee Bishop Formerly known as "Ratchet 5" with the 2nd Infantry Division (yes, in REAL life)

US WW2 War Correspondent collector

• 6 months later...
Very nice, ahh what I would do for my own war room / den. I have to settle with a half bedroom half war room / mostly binned up stuff in storage :lol: :thumbsup:

I know that feeling, (except for storage, what's storage! :w00t:)

Paul, great displays as always!

One of those kits look familar! ;)

The paint stripping of M1 helmets, particularly protestor helmets, is destruction of history by the very men who claim to protect it.
Always looking for gear and items linked to the following: Joe S. Tamura US Army; Ken Tamura 442nd RCT; Capt. Emerson US Army Medical Corps, Norman Albert Wells Fifth Infantry Division

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

I know that feeling, (except for storage, what's storage! :w00t:)

Paul, great displays as always!

One of those kits look familar! ;)

Thanks bro,

yea its getting there, never ever done, gotta make room for more stuff on the wall, and Id kill for a sitting figure or two!!! thats what I really need, two guys chillin' on the couch!! lol

Im just lucky I have a wife that encourages my hobby!! I can Clone her for all you single guys if youd like? Shes hot, makes a lot of money and loves Band of Brothers, Military stuff and Museums!! any takers lol

paul

I can Clone her for all you single guys if youd like? Shes hot, makes a lot of money and loves Band of Brothers, Military stuff and Museums!! any takers lol

I'll take one, 18, about 5'6, nice butt, brown hair and a nice cute face. :thumbsup: :lol:

Brown eyes please ;)

I'll have what he's having! :lol:

:blink:

The paint stripping of M1 helmets, particularly protestor helmets, is destruction of history by the very men who claim to protect it.
Always looking for gear and items linked to the following: Joe S. Tamura US Army; Ken Tamura 442nd RCT; Capt. Emerson US Army Medical Corps, Norman Albert Wells Fifth Infantry Division

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif