Peter Buxtun Collection Auction January 2021

Fort Susquehanna

Fort Susquehanna

I am a long time friend of Peter Buxtun.  If you attended the Great Western, the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show, or the Grass Valley Antique Show, you would have known him.   Peter was a military image collector, and also liked late 18th and early 19th Century eagle-head swords.  His collection will be getting auctioned beginning in January 2021.  Witherell's Auction House of Sacramento will handle the sale.  There are two sales in January, and possibly a later sale.  The first, live auction sale items are listed at www.witherells.com.  The online sale items will be listed soon.  Print catalogs are available by request, but everything will be listed on the web page.  Please direct inquiries about the sale to the auctioneer, but if you knew Peter or would like to know more about him, you are welcome to contact me.  

I always enjoyed stopping to talk to Peter at the Vegas Show.  I have several Items that I have bought off him over the years that I enjoy owning and I always thought he was person above and beyond most in the collector world.