MILITARYBIZNIZ- SCAM ALERT - BUYER & SELLER BEWARE - Fraud

Airborne-Hunter

Airborne-Hunter

Friend of mine sold some DI's on ebay to user Militarybizniz. Militarybizniz then sold some of the pins on their own account. Then after a month opened a return for not as described. Militarybizniz dumped the pins in a paper envelope without any packaging. They arrived damaged. Additionally militarybizniz stole at least two items and switched out two more. In 20 years this situation is one of the worst ebay scams I have ever seen. Appallingly bad. An internet search yields previous forum topics for fakes from this seller. Additionally, a quick search of their previous sales yields many fakes and reproductions sold as real. I have blocked this bidder on my account and recommend everyone else do so as well.

Ebay Username:      Militarybizniz
Name:                     Carol YN Oreagan
Address:                  1198 Newhall St
                                Fall River Ma 02721-4606

EmailL                     militarybiz1@aol.com

Phone:                    (508) 415-1397

trenchbuff

If your friend took good photos of his merchandise and followed ebay's procedures he can challenge the returns and win.  This has happened to me more than once.  There are many dishonest buyers and sellers on ebay and you have to protect yourself.

manayunkman

I agree with trenchbuff.

On three different occasions over the past 20 years similar situations happened to me and eBay was able to help me out.

I just attempted to block him and received the following message from eBay:

Error

The following user(s) were not valid and therefore were not added to your list. 

He may have closed that account?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.