99th Aero Squadron, Observer's Group

Belleauwood

Dennis - beautiful Observer wing and the rest of the group is not bad either ;) Actually as you know the photographs and paper work really make groups like this come alive! I love the map that is very cool.

Cheers

John

Sweet Jesus! Yet another aviation group comes out of the woodwork. My God, when will it stop?! I'm still trying to absorb the last few collections posted on this forum. Between you, CDG, Imperial Quest & the rest of the crew who've shared their WWI aviation collections with us, you guys are driving me nuts with all this neat history.

With that said, keep 'em coming! thumbsup.gif

Sweet Jesus! Yet another aviation group comes out of the woodwork. My God, when will it stop?! I'm still trying to absorb the last few collections posted on this forum. Between you, CDG, Imperial Quest & the rest of the crew who've shared their WWI aviation collections with us, you guys are driving me nuts with all this neat history.

With that said, keep 'em coming! thumbsup.gif

Charles,

Much more coming on this group - Much more

Glad you like it. Just tryin' to keep up with you!

Thats a fantastic goruping, I love the panel I might have inspected this same one prior to it's sale. What a great photo of the pilot and observer team in in front of the Sal. I think I might have a photo of Estey will have to check.. Paul

.....Just tryin' to keep up with you!

Excuse me but that's a load of bulls---

It is I who's playing catch-up. Please keep adding to this awesome thread!

Croix de Guerre
Here's another shot of Esty...

Very Cool image Mike,,I think I know where that came from! He is another shot of Estey. It was taken at the wedding of Lt. Henry Nutt (also of the 99th Aero Squadron) on June 14, 1919.

post-3356-1233007037.jpg

IMPERIAL QUEST
Very Cool image Mike,,I think I know where that came from! He is another shot of Estey. It was taken at the wedding of Lt. Henry Nutt (also of the 99th Aero Squadron) on June 14, 1919.

The wing shown in this photo is HUGE! Awesome, simply awesome. thumbsup.gif

Outstanding Dennis!! Interesting wing - I had an ID'd 50th Aero observer grouping with the same Brit. wing years ago.

We're all looking for more postings from this grouping!!!

Charlie W.

• 1 month later...