Aid pouches

Andrew L

Browninggunner688

Lovely collection, these are addictive you know. I have 94 in my collection, all different manufacturers, dates, M-1905, M-1910, M-1911(USMC depot made) M-1924, M-1942 .My earliest one is an M-1904 dated 1905, there are British made ones to collect too, as in your collection. I love them, don't take up much room and it's interesting to see the variations in manufacture over the years such as the different LTD fastners and so on.

Keep it up.

Nick.

Nice collection! The center Jeffersonville made one has the "CS" stamp on it. That means it was inspected and deemed "Combat Servicable", Neat marking!

Thanks for posting them. Nick, I would not have thought there were 94 different ones, But as you describe, different marking and all. Very Interesting!
BKW

11 hours ago, ArchangelDM said:

What a great collection  ! I love the long flap pouches personally 

- Dean 

Thank you 

5 hours ago, Brian Keith said:

Nice collection! The center Jeffersonville made one has the "CS" stamp on it. That means it was inspected and deemed "Combat Servicable", Neat marking!

Thanks for posting them. Nick, I would not have thought there were 94 different ones, But as you describe, different marking and all. Very Interesting!
BKW

Thank you,  yes I have also just come across another one with the CS paper tag. But not got it yet