Japanese Translation Help on an item please

ScottG

Hello, we had a nice Japanese telegraph set brought into the museum today. On the case was the address in Flint Michigan where the vet sent it and with it was this interesting "notebook". I was hoping that perhaps someone could tell us what it is and specifically if it is for the radio set? Thanks for any help and if allowed and anyone is interested I can post pics of the telegraph set later this week.    Scott

DSCN1221.JPG

DSCN1222.JPG

DSCN1223.JPG

It looks like a work register (record book) for wooden tool manufacturing from 1944. kigu kougyou kousaku bo 木具工業工作簿

I find the three characters on the left interesting. 龍部隊 (tatsu butai) = Dragon Unit. Not sure what this refers to. 

The red characters on the inside (which are cut off) seem to read kaigun 海軍 (navy)

Would need a clear close up of the bottom characters to read it. 

12 hours ago, Eric Queen said:

It looks like a work register (record book) for wooden tool manufacturing from 1944. kigu kougyou kousaku bo 木具工業工作簿

I find the three characters on the left interesting. 龍部隊 (tatsu butai) = Dragon Unit. Not sure what this refers to. 

The red characters on the inside (which are cut off) seem to read kaigun 海軍 (navy)

Would need a clear close up of the bottom characters to read it. 

Thanks so much Eric, I will be back at the museum Wed and try to get some close ups without the shadows.   Scott