Hello from North Idaho!

USMC_ROB

Hello! I look forward to learning quite a bit here. A little about myself.... well, I served with the Marine Corps from 1985 to 1989 and again for a short stint in 1991 during that little dust up between Kuwait and Iraq. Mostly I am interested in USMC and U.S. Army infantry gear used while the M14 was the main battle rifle.  I've only recently started collecting gear, so I do not have much, however, I look forward to learning about things here so I can keep any collecting mistakes to a minimum!😉 Thank you for having me aboard!

Semper Fi, Rob

Hello USMC_ROB and welcome to the forum,

I was a northern Idaho homesteader at one point before moving to the Puget Sound region in WA.  You'll find that this place is a huge library of information and references for your collection. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from your next-door neighbor. There are collectors here from every different era that you can learn a lot from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you gentlemen. Been browsing through past posts and gaining knowledge. Nice to be around folks who appreciate the hobby and the history.