Jump to content

Information needed


Recommended Posts


Good morning all.
Could you please help me identify this aeronautical part?
What type of aircraft was it installed on?
Thanks for your help.





Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you reshoot the tags? The flash blows out the info. My gut feel is that this was used to pump fuel to trim the aircraft...the wings have to be balanced and fuel was pumped back and forth to equal them out. If so, this could be for a number of multi engine aircraft. If not then its a singular fuel pump from tank to engine...not sure... I think I see an AN stamp on the oval tag.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.