Underwater Demolition Team 22 vintage latex mold for unit plaque

Garage sale find: Underwater Demolition Team 22 vintage latex mold for unit plaque. I guess 1960-1970, 22 UDT based in Little Neck VA.. Likely used by unit members to make plaster casts for unit members. I haven’t tried to use the mold, but might try one. Any idea of the value of this sort of thing? Currently doing research for UDT contacts in the event a unit historian or museum would want. 

2951E2DC-8EC8-4CF3-8A9B-4185FED51D30.jpeg

Not much value in these things....plaques don't sell for much because of the unofficial and personal nature of them. SEAL connection doesn't really do much to sway that, but maybe gets a few bucks more. I sold a bunch of plaques a few years ago from the same timeframe...really nice ones...and had a hell of a time moving them all. Took months, selling as low as 10 bucks each. I'd estimate 25-50 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spikes pix showed the finished products well. Sorry I missed your post expressing interest, Spike, before I had donated it to the Navy UDT SEAL Museum. They got it yesterday and it should be in their archives soon.