Calling all airbrush modellers

cutiger83

Calling all airbrush modellers,

I am thinking about getting my Dad an airbrush spray booth for Christmas. Do any of you use a spray booth and can recommend one? Are there any special features to look for?

Thank you for your help, Kat

Hey CT, I built my own spray booth, but I knew what I wanted. My only thing is that it should have an exhaust fan, filter and hose to vent all the paint particles out of the work area. If you find one with a light, even better. Good luck in your search.

Semper Fi.

Manny

1 minute ago, ArtyScout said:

Hey CT, I built my own spray booth, but I knew what I wanted. My only thing is that it should have an exhaust fan, filter and hose to vent all the paint particles out of the work area. If you find one with a light, even better. Good luck in your search.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Manny,

Thank you very much for your input. My Dad is in his 80's so I think it might be a little hard on him to build one which is why I was hoping to buy one.

Kat

Hey Kat, try a Google Search with "Modelers paint spray booth". There are plenty of spray booths out there and one just might be what you're looking for. Good luck.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Kat,

I have a paasche  that I like.  Google paasche HSSB (Hobby Shop Spray Booth).  They make some decent table top booths if that's what you're looking for... some of them can be pricey but they have some decent economical models as well, especially some of the older models.

I don't use mine often but it's nice when I need it.  I use an airbrush and it's especially nice during the winter months (I have mine setup in a basement hobby room).

On 11/12/2020 at 5:10 AM, Jim MacDonald said:

Kat,

Here's a link to paint booths at Micromark. I haven't bought a booth from them, but the other hobby tools I've bought from them were of good quality.

https://www.micromark.com/search?keywords=paint booth

Mac

Mac,

So sorry it has taken me a little while to respond. Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have bought some stuff from Micromark. I will check this out.

...Kat

On 11/15/2020 at 12:24 PM, cricket said:

Kat,

I have a paasche  that I like.  Google paasche HSSB (Hobby Shop Spray Booth).  They make some decent table top booths if that's what you're looking for... some of them can be pricey but they have some decent economical models as well, especially some of the older models.

Thank you very much for this suggestion. I will look these up.

...Kat

On 11/16/2020 at 6:00 PM, Waltz41 said:

Thank you for this suggestion. These are some great ideas.

...Kat

I think that's an excellent buy. At least you don't have to have the garage doors open when you airbrush. He will love it.

Semper Fi.

Manny