Patrick H. Packard - Aviation Artist

Bruce Linz

Hello,

Has anyone heard of this aviation artist - Patrick H. Packard.  He died in 2011 at the age of 90.  I have acquired two framed WWI aviation prints by him and have no luck finding any information on him except his obituary.

The titles of prints are:

"To Fight Another Day"  64/350

"Old One's Go, New One's Come"  102/350

They are both numbered so I know there is more than one of each out there.  They are pictured below.  I also put these on the World Militaria Forum.

I am also interested in their value.

Thank you for your help.

Semper Fi,

Bruce Linz

Art - print - Pat Packard - To Fight Another Day.jpg

• 2 months later...
Stuart Alexander

Good morning Bruce,

I have the same signed picture of "to fight another day" I found it in an antique shop here in Virginia Beach. My copy is 163/350 and it is proudly displayed in my office. I don't know what the value would be and would like to know that as well. Your other picture is very nice too  "Old One's Go, New One's Come"  102/350. If you ever want to part with it, I'd be interested in acquiring it. As a retired Naval Aviation Maintenance Officer, I would love to add it to my collection.

fight another day.jpg

Good Morning,

Thank you for your reply.  I had wondered if I was the only person who had seen any Packard Aviation Art.  

I recently sold both my Packard prints to Jeff Shrader.  Jeff runs Advance Guard Military.  I’m sure he would happy to sell you the print you’re interested in.  You can contact him at [email protected]

Semper Fi,

Bruce Linz