Help needed

Arjan Berendsen

I don't know how old the shirt is.  Maybe someone will be able to tell based on the tag, but I did find this obituary.  It's not like it's a very common last name so it might be him.

Deceased Name: William Pashkowsky

northjersey.com (Published as northjersey.com (NJ)) - March 10, 2011

Author/Byline: South Bergenite

Section: Bergen Obituaries

EAST RUTHERFORD-  William Pashkowsky of East Rutherford passed away Friday, March 4. He was 87 years old. Mr. Pashkowsky had been a resident of East Rutherford since the 1950s.

He was a Navy WWII Veteran and Korean War Veteran, serving for 35 years. He was a member of the Fleet Reserve Association, the Navy Seabees Veterans of America and a parishioner of SS Peter & Paul R.O. Cathedral. For 15 years, he was a mechanic for Frazier & Son in Passaic, retiring in 1988. After retiring, he was a pallbearer at several local funeral homes for several years.

Mr. Pashkowsky is predeceased by wife Josephine Pashkowsky (nee Penza), son William J. Pashkowsky Jr. and siblings Stephen Pashkowsky , Michael Pashkowsky , John Pashkowsky and Anna Pashkowsky . He is survived by daughter Laura M. Pashkowsky of East Rutherford and granddaughter Marissa Wong.

On March 7, relatives and friends attended the funeral from the Kimak Funeral Home of Carlstadt then the funeral Mass from SS. Peter & Paul R.O. Cathedral of Passaic. The services were followed by interment in East Ridgelawn Cemetery of Clifton.

Copyright: Copyright © 2011 northjersey.com, North Jersey Media Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

USMarineCorps

These OG-107's were worn from 1952 into the 80's and perhaps even 90's. I think this specific one is from the 60's given the DSA prefix.