USAF 496th Fighter Squadron?

Can someone help me out a little (more). I have a patch that I am having a hard time identifying. I found one other like it that was listed on Ebay as USAF 496th Fighter Squadron. I can not find anything on "this squadron". I dont think it existed. The patch never sold and was ended by the lister. So with that said, is this a military patch. I cant find a 496th Gunslingers squadron anywhere for any branch. Could this be a novelty item? In reference to something else? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

496.jpg

There was a 496th TFS that inactivated in 1991, at Hahn AB, Germany. They were not called The Gunslingers, but The Wild Dogs. I was in USAFE at the time and never saw anything like this from them. I think you may be on the right track with fantasy patch, maybe for gamers. I attached the patch in use at the time. Though they had another design in the 80s, it was nothing like the OP pic.

496tfs 7.jpg

You can never discount anything, but even by this timeframe the AF took a dim view of ladies depicted like this. Then there are some elements here I've seen used on actual RF patches. The motto etc. are used here on a real RF patch. Again, these guys (496) were gone by 1991. I wonder what else the seller had that may have provided a clue?

22fs rf94-4.jpg