Hello from CA central Valley!

Larry591

Big Welcome! I LOVE edged weapons! Don't know a ton, but I did get my first ones - a WWII USN and a USMC KaBar! Of course . . .nothing quite compares to the full-size replica of the Hobbit's Black Arrow! -grin- 

Hope you have fun on here and feel free to post questions and pictures of anything you have in your collection!

20 hours ago, stratasfan said:

Big Welcome! I LOVE edged weapons! Don't know a ton, but I did get my first ones - a WWII USN and a USMC KaBar! Of course . . .nothing quite compares to the full-size replica of the Hobbit's Black Arrow! -grin- 

Hope you have fun on here and feel free to post questions and pictures of anything you have in your collection!

Thank you. There's a trench knife for sale but I guess I can't reply yet! :(

You can't reply to a sale post until you have 30 post count. However, you should be able to send a message or post a profile comment for the seller. You are welcome to buy, as long as the seller agrees, so try sending him a note! :)

Just now, stratasfan said:

You can't reply to a sale post until you have 30 post count. However, you should be able to send a message or post a profile comment for the seller. You are welcome to buy, as long as the seller agrees, so try sending him a note! :)

I read recently that I couldn't PM either but, that seems to not be true. I received a reply to my message. Thanks for responding! 

9 minutes ago, Larry591 said:

I read recently that I couldn't PM either but, that seems to not be true. I received a reply to my message. Thanks for responding! 

You're welcome! I'd have been surprised if you couldn't PM! If you need help with anything else, feel free to ask! Once you make 30 posts, you should be able to reply just fine. And 30 posts isn't too much, either! There are some cool threads in the edged weapons board!  

Do you have a particular type of knife that you like or collect? Or more general? An era?

23 hours ago, stratasfan said:

You're welcome! I'd have been surprised if you couldn't PM! If you need help with anything else, feel free to ask! Once you make 30 posts, you should be able to reply just fine. And 30 posts isn't too much, either! There are some cool threads in the edged weapons board!  

Do you have a particular type of knife that you like or collect? Or more general? An era?

The deal is done! 

I'm mostly interested in Allied edged weapons of the World Wars. At least that is what I'm concentrating on now.  I do have a German sword and a Japanese Type 30 bayonet my father brought back from the Pacific. Sadly the rifle it came with was stolen many years ago.