Here is my VMM-364 Hgu-84 project! Still a bit of work to do but ive made pretty good progress for only having it two months.

Blitz.lol

if anyone has an MS-2000 Strobe, Leather Visor Cover with a Velcro patch or some VMM-364 goodies please let me know

Nice "Purple Foxes" helmet. They fly over my place frequently on day ops "lunch hops" up to Santa Barbara where they land at KSBA. The Osprey sounds like nothing else going overhead. Amazing aircraft.

1 minute ago, Wayward Son said:

Nice "Purple Foxes" helmet. They fly over my place frequently on day ops "lunch hops" up to Santa Barbara where they land at KSBA. The Osprey sounds like nothing else going overhead. Amazing aircraft.

nice! i love their patch art very cool stuff, my uncle flys them with vmm-263 big reason i got it.

Looks nice indeed, Blitz !

Are the ANVIS mount and its battery pack the airsoft reproductions I advised you two weeks ago ? Or is this the real deal ?

Whichever they are, the helmet's appearance has improved greatly ;).

57 minutes ago, Vark_07 said:

Looks nice indeed, Blitz !

Are the ANVIS mount and its battery pack the airsoft reproductions I advised you two weeks ago ? Or is this the real deal ?

Whichever they are, the helmet's appearance has improved greatly ;).

they are the real deal! i believe you did but have lost that thread. appreciate it! definitely the star of my collection