Soldier’s Medal real or memorex?

I’m far from an expert on engraving so my $.02 is I don’t like it; it reminds me of a style I’ve seen before that is known fake on other medals. If this is a 60s-70s strike I’d expect to see machine vice what looks like hand engraving. Again not my AOE so...

RIP My Stinky Faced Jumbo, the sweetest, most loving giant dog he touched the heart and life of everyone he came in contact with. He is a joyful spirit and I miss him greatly

23 April 2014

RIP My Dog Dog Jane, the Best Dog EVER. She was perfect in every way. Her spirit is with us every day. April 2019

I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.

GEN George S Patton, Jr.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

T-4 Arthur Bernath of the 531st Ordnance Heavy Maintenance Company (Tank) was awarded to Soldiers Medal under 3rd Army General Orders No. 8 (9 January 1945) for heroism on 14 October 1944 in France when he attempted to rescue an English officer whose car crashed through a railing and went into a river. This looks like hand engraving on the medal, so I suspect it is a good piece. If so, you have a very nice find!

Looks like 1980s engraving to me. Probably a replacement medal, IMHO. 

Only a weak society needs government protection or intervention before it pursues its resolve to preserve the truth. Truth needs neither handcuffs nor a badge for its vindication. -Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy

Peace is not the absence of war, but the defense of hard-won freedom. -Anton LaGuardia

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif