CBI Patch Bullion

cerick1450

Hello

I picked up a nice CBI uniform this weekend.  It has a nice bullion CBI patch on the sleeve.  Thought I would post a few pictures.  It is in nice shape with minor wear.  Is this a theater made patch?

Thank you

thumbnail.jpg

Thank you for the help.  It came on a uniform with only US collar tabs, and 2 strip overseas stripes that also look to be bullion..   I have a Laundry number, but nothing comes up on search.  Here is the bullion?? overseas stripes.

thumbnail (1).jpg

Ok, here are a few pictures of the full uniform.  Sorry it took me so long.  There is one US pin on the lapel, and the other was in the pocket.  I took a photo of the one from the pocket, it has the AMCRAFT Phinney type clutch fasteners.   Thank you for the help..

IMG_0814.jpg22.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg77.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg44.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg33.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg88.jpg

I was looking for a set of WW2 era Officer buttons for a uniform from a good friend that passed away   A friend of mine that runs an antique store told me he had a set of buttons for me.  I did not realize they were still on a uniform..  So my initial intension was to remove them and use them on the other uniform, until a i got a good look at it.  I was surprised to see the CBI patch and US collar pins.

Brian Dentino

Did you ever find the buttons you were looking for?

Always looking for 325th G.I.R. and WWII USMC items!

If the overseas bars are theater made (both the CBI and Bars), does  that indicate the uniform was worn while on duty overseas?