Mattydale (Syr. NY) Military Show November 2020 Cancelled.....Will try for April 2021

100thOVI

Persian Gulf Command

That's unfortunate news.  I was hoping that this show had a chance with the low COVID-19 numbers we are seeing in Upstate NY.  

I was ready to do some serious buying with the money I have "burning a hole in my pocket".

CNY Militaria

Part of the issue was that NYS still has a limit of 50 people at "events" so there was no way, for this show at least, to plan around that.

• 4 months later...

Promoter is looking at having a 2021 Spring Show....details as soon as available.  Look of moving parts to be reviewed in order to meet NYS requirements and keep everyone safe.

tarheelyankee

Let’s hope and pray that this event happens. We’ve been missing both the assortment of quality items to buy/sell/trade, along with our friends and fellow collectors we’ve grown to know over the years. 
Tom

collectsmedals

I am sorry to hear about the Mattydale show's cancelation. I always look forward to attending.

collectsmedals

Wait, I misread that, so the show this April might go on? That would be great news!

To make clear.  The promoter is working hard to make the Spring Show happen in 2021 at Mattydale.  As you know things are changing fast.  Will post any updates.

• 5 weeks later...
Doctorofwar

Just heard back from the promoter from the email address in post #1 .  No show this Sunday, it has been canceled. 😔

Confirming Doctorofwar's message: 

"Looks like we are on hold again, sorry. 

NFG Shows

nfgshows.com"

We'll look forward to Fall & keep you posted.

• 2 months later...
collectsmedals
22 minutes ago, CNY Militaria said:

The next show will be November 2021.

Outstanding! Thank you for letting us know.

• 9 months later...